ASecureCloud provides remediation templates (AWS CLI and/or CloudFormation) for security recommendations and findings where applicable. Templates are dynamically generated per the assessment findings for the specific resources in the AWS account and can be customizable for each environment.
You can access remediation templates from multiple locations:
- Recommendations Tab: Click on Fix or select Remediation after clicking on a recommendation item
- Assessment Details Tab: Click on Remediation after selecting a specific assessment check
Under the remediation view, you can have the following options:
- Select template format: AWS CLI or CloudFormation
- Select affected resources to be included in the remediation template
- Provide any additional settings (if required for the template) such as already existing KMS key ids or S3 buckets